a first: the 763 Delhaize stores are CO2-Neutral

23 April 2021

Delhaize is proud to announce today that all 763 of its stores in Belgium are now CO2 neutral. Thanks to drastic measures, in just over 10 years Delhaize has succeeded in reducing the CO2 emissions of all its stores by 70%. The remaining 30% are offset by launching or supporting sustainable projects in Belgium and abroad. By the end of 2021, Delhaize aims to become completely CO2 neutral for all its activities and thereby show that it is possible to take effective measures in the fight against CO2 emissions.

learn more

    Subscribe to our newsletter

    Stay updated on the latest developments in CO2-Neutrality & climate action recommendations.